Pasta, eggs, ham and cheese who knew it could be so good and easy to make. You can also add some additional toppings such as salsa, hot sauce, veggies, or whatever floats your boat.
- 1 pound Lumaconi pasta – my favorite
- 1 pound ham steak – chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz shredded cheese reserving some for the topping – perhaps chedder thats what I used
The steps to goodness
- Cook pasta per package directions
- Preheat of to 450 F
- Break eggs into large pan and scrambled eggs making sure you cook with the butter
- In a casserole dish (greased) add pasta, ham, and egg and blend well. Don’t break up the egg to much the egg pieces should be in small bite size pieces
- Add cheese to the blend and mix well
- Flatten out blend and top with cheese
- Cook in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese topping is a lite gold color
- When serving be sure to include topping on each plate. You can add some additional topping such a salsa or hot sauce.