Avocado with fried egg is a great combination on a sandwich and this is the first time I have ever tried this. This is a simple meal and a very satisfying! I will be making this again.
- Fresh buns – sliced – I used large homemade buns
- Provolone cheese
- Deli Ham – sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- Avocado – sliced
- Tomato – sliced if desired
- Hot Sauce – if desired
- Fresh ground pepper
- Warm the ham in a pan for about 10 seconds each side
- Add butter to pan wait for it to melt then add the egg. While the egg is cooking spoon the melted butter from the pan on top of the egg until done
- Add buns to same pan to toast and warm slightly
- To build the sandwich put bottom half of bun on plate followed by the cheese, ham, egg, sliced avocado, pepper. Optionally you can add the tomato and or hot sauce.
- Slice if to big then eat!